Baby Naming Ceremony
Many parents these days are having a fun and informal baby naming day either at home or at one of Melbourne’s wonderful locations. Usually it is simply because they don’t want a religious ceremony, but still want to celebrate their child in a special and significant way!
Here are just some of the reasons parents might want to have a baby naming day:
- You may want to present your child to your family and friends.
- You may want to express your hopes and dreams for your child’s future.
- You may want to publicly affirm your commitment to being a loving and caring parent.
- You may want to share your happiness and delight.
- You may have adopted a child or maybe you are blending families with a new partner.
- You may wish to thank someone who has had a special role in the child’s life, such as a surrogate mother.
- Maybe your child is no longer a baby and wants his or her own special name.
What better way to celebrate than to have a joyful baby naming ceremony with family and friends? I will work with you to develop a memorable and enjoyable occasion. Afterwards, I will present you with a personalised Naming Certificate you can keep or gift to your child.
Any questions at all, please contact me.